Dealer Recommendation For Hytera

Dealer Recommendation For Hytera

some thought to a Hytera PD782. Can anybody here recommend a good dealer?



Call Atlantic radio in Ft. Lauderdale. Ask for John. If you are a Ham, expect to pay $500, or less for a PD782. This is because a ham will use the radio for a hobby, whereas a commercial user will use a radio to generate a profit. I know a year ago, a few locals paid $469 for their PD782's.
http://www.atlanticradiocorp.com


I've dealt with this guy when buying some upgrade licenses for my PD782's. He is pretty good:
You can also try buying from a reputable reseller on a popular auction site.
A new 782 with warranty and support will probably run $675.
A used 782 in good shape can be found for $300-$350, no warranty.
 http://www.ttgcommunications.com/


Ebay?
1 - Hytera PD782 UHF Digital DMR Portable Radio 450 520 MHz Work Perfectly | eBay
2 - Hytera PD782 UHF Digital DMR Portable Radios 450 520 MHz Work Perfectly | eBay


I have three Hytera radios,and one was a first generation model brought NOS. When I needed to update the firmware, I had trouble finding a dealer who would help me. I finally found service at sales@taradios.com. Due to the my radio being first generation, they had to replace a chip before applying new firmware. The PD782 is a great radio, and the FPP is great for correcting or adding a frequency.